25 February 2012

winning

I have been winning in my thrifting trips lately.  More canvas bags for my little project I have going, like new shoes and some awesome vintage fabric and linens.  I have also been winning with my sewing and will have some photos for you tomorrow, hopefully the photos will be of the clothing on the model if she is willing.  A bribe of chocolate and/or marshmallows may be in order.   


Shoes 
I'm not really sure what the date is or how many photos I am behind.  I'll fill in some tomorrow but here is one for my Shoes.  These are boots.  As you can see.  They are from my mom who bought them for me in Italy.  I'll never get rid of these and hope Abby will wear them when they actually fit her feet!  I wear these boots year-round with everything. They are soooooo comfy.
............................................................................................................

Tonight we had homemade mac and cheese, oh my gosh it was good, thanks Jason!  Then we made an impromptu trip to our friend's to look at the moon, Venus and Jupiter through his telescope.  It was cold and getting on bedtime, but we had a blast.  Thanks Damon!  

Goodnight for now y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment