06 February 2012

weekend post

There are no photos from the weekend words "stranger" and "10 AM".  First, because I didn't take any photos this weekend. Second, on Sunday at 10AM my eyes were still closed and I was sleeping (whilst my hubby and daughter were at the grocery buying donuts and flowers!).  And last, I don't do computery-type stuff on the weekend.  I ignore the computer unless we are watching a movie on it.  No email, no blog reading, nothin'. 


To make up for the lack of weekend photos about those words, here is "dinner" for today:



This is what we call around here "random dinner", which is made of re-invented leftovers. We had my brother, his girlfriend and another friend over for dinner on Saturday to eat baked potato bar.  It was so easy and good, we will be doing it again.  Since I made about a million potatoes, we still had leftovers to go with all the fixings.  Yum!

Abby looks nonplussed in this picture probably because about 30 min. after this was taken she went poo-poo on her potty for the very first time.  Yay!!  This is a BIG DEAL around here.  We have been putting cloth diapers on her when she needed to poop and finally went cold turkey today.  Mostly because we visited the Montessori school yesterday where the kids have to be potty trained before they can attend.  That requirement was definitely a motivation for all of us.

See you tomorrow with a "button" photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment